Thursday, January 27, 2011

My site was nominated for Best Political Blog!         It seems that there are so many things we don't need in Minnesota and as I was going over the news this morning I came across all of these items.  I ask you do we as taxpayers need any of these or more important need to have OUR money spent on them.
      In the current budget that ends June 30, 2011, this bill gives the Minnesota Management and Budget commissioner the directive to reduce state agency spending by $200 million to prevent a “Christmas in June” for agencies that spend excess money in order to protect their total level of funding.     
     What that means is these State Agencies are going to spend more to get more.  Yes they are going to spend more of OUR money so they can get more of OUR money!!  Sounds like BS to me                        

No comments:

Post a Comment